Hello Fellas! How you doin? Hope you’re having a lovely week so far! Not the case for me tho… Unfortunately it has been a couple of stressful weeks lately and my body is on the edge of a meltdown… I’m writing this with several head hakes and I hate it because it’s very hard to keep my focus when I’m like this but I made a promise I’d post every week day and so I’m trying my best! I had this post half planed! This is going to be a different post from usual, and thank god for that! When my system started to shut down all that was missing was a bit of writing to give you a hint of what after the Read More button!
So here’s the deal, I’ve been wanting to show you my make up routine for a long time now! And one other thing I’ve been thinking about as well is starting a youtube channel! So I decided I’d give you guys a video of what I do every morning instead of photographing every step of the way! I’ll still leave a list of all the products I’m using after the video! So I hope you enjoy! And without further ado, you know the deal! Click that Read More button and ride along!!!
- Glow Tonic/Exfoliating Toner by Pixi
- Urea Day Cream by Cien
- Liquid Foundation in the shade Natural by Avon Color Trend
- Liquid Foundation in the shade Ivory by Primark Ps… Flawless Face
- Stick Concealer in the shade Fair by Avon Color Trend
- Contour Palette (it was a gift so I don’t know where it is from but I ordered one from Rosegal and I’ll let you know if it’s the same)
- Bronzing Pearls in the shade Warm Coral by Avon Glow
- Pressed Powder in the shade Dark Sombre by Primark Ps…
- Boho Beautiful Eye Shadow Palette by Primark
- Simple Mascara in the shade Black by Avon Cosmetics (this is the one I use for my brows, I don’t apply much but I find it very cool to stick them in the place)
- Eye Contour Pencil in the shade Black by Avon Color Trend
- Double Perfect Mascara in the shade Black by Oriflame, The One (this is the one I use on my lashes, I love it because it has one brush for lenght and another for volume!)
That is it for today guys! I hope you enjoyed it, please let me know! I’ll try and be back tomorrow as it is a very special day! Tomorrow we celebrate our anniversary! I couldn’t be happier! It’s been two long year but I’ll leave that for tomorrows post!
In the meantime, Stay Fashionable!
xoxo, Passion Fruit